Friday 3 April 2009

One card for two challenges


I've been a busy girl this afternoon and this is the second card I've made, which I'm entering for two challenges.
The first is for Sketch and Stash Challenge no. 7 and the new item on this card is the image, which is a free Digi-stamp from Bee Crafty which is the second challenge the card is for.
I've coloured the image with Sakura Glaze pens & also some watercolour pencils; the papers are from Pebble Ink and the pink card is Stampin' Up! Pink Passion.
The sentiment is from HamptonArt, oh first time I've used that stamp too and it's been in my drawer for ages, and the flower embellishments are from my stash.

7 comments:

Bee said...

A lovely card, I'm pleased you enjoyed using this image! Great use of materials and the pinks work really well, especially as they are picked up in your colouring in :)
- Bee Crafty

Becky said...

What a fabulous card, I love how you've used the sketch Jan. Love the image, just off to check it out!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

Lovely little card Jan and such a cute little image :) Donna x

Joey said...

Hi Jan, thanks for stopping by my blog, good luck with the bonus prize challenges. this is a fabulous card, love the colour combo. Joey.xxx

Cathy said...

Fabulous card - its a great image and fab colour combo.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this week.
Cathy xx

AliMayes said...

You've made a gorgeous card with this image!
Ali xx

Jonathan said...

It's a very cute blog, and I loved your card pic. I also make cards at home, and not only cards but other crafts also. Actually I dedicate my weekends for making crafts at home mainly.