Sunday 26 April 2009

Papertake Weekly # 13

Just got this done in time for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge, which was a sketch. The photo was taken outside and it's 8.30 pm so it's not the best picture, but good that it's still light enough to go outside and do.

I've used a Digi-Stamp from Sketching Stampers which I was lucky enough to win from a challenge over on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp last week, and this lovely lady is called Vicky. I've coloured her with Stampin' Up markers in Ruby Red; Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie & Not Quite Navy and layered her on SU cardstock, also Ruby Red.

The papers are freebies I had in my stash and the sentiment is from the computer as I just didn't have the right one to fit the gap I had left!

1 comment:

Artyjen said...

Lovely image.......time flies as they say...only just posted my own entry!!!!
xoxo