Tuesday 7 April 2009

This afternoon I shall be stuffing my bra!!

Oh yes, you did read that right - and it's not everyday a girl can say that!! It's all for my other love, after crafting, which is Amateur Dramatics. We're currently rehearsing for a play called "Habeas Corpus" a comedy by Alan Bennett, and my character is a dowdy, flat chested spinster, gosh I'll have to draw on all my acting talents to portry that one ;-) LOL who buys herself a lovely pair of false boobs and that's where confusion and all sorts of nonsense sets in. Hence the stuffing of the bra to give myself a rather impressive G cup! Hubby's eyes nearly fell out of his head when I showed him the "tester bra" stuffed with socks!

I will post pics of the play and me with & without my "appliance" to give you all a giggle.

1 comment:

Gail Burton said...

Awww...don't we get to see the 'props' then? Lol...

Gail x