Friday 24 April 2009

Stamp With Us Colour Challenge


This yummy looking cupcake was the inspiration for this week's Colour Challenge over at Stamp With Us & this is what I came up with:



All Stampin' Up! products, except for the brad which is from my stash.

Stamp Sets: Garden Whimsy & Circle of Friendship
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip & Creamy Caramel
DP: Sweet Always
Nestabilities used for the circles

Yum, all this talk of chcolate & caramel, I quite fancy a Twix for some reason!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Pretty card Jan. I know what you mean - I'm sure that this chocolate theme has added pounds to me this week. Sara xx

Zoe Tant said...

Great card Jan. Love the circles and Garden Whimsy is one of my favourite sets. Hugs Z x

cardsandacuppa said...

Beautiful card Jan, I love this colour combo, will deffo use it again, Thanks for the lovely comments, you are so kind,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Stunning card Jan!! Love the colours! C x