Wednesday 22 April 2009

Just Magnolia - Challenge No. 1


Just Magnolia is a new challenge blog with a fantastic prize for the winner of the first challenge, so I thought I'd give it a go, although at the time of posting this I'm entry no. 295 - eek! It's proving rather popular then! Oh well, I love my Tilda stamps even though I only have a few and this is my favourite one, I've got a friend's birthday coming up next week and I'm sure she'll like this card.


I've used Stampin' Up! Watercolour Crayons for most of the image and SU Markers on her shoes, buttons & flower headband: Pretty in Pink; Perfect Plum; Barely Banana; Garden Green; Cameo Coral and Chocolate Chip. The cardstock is SU Perfect Plum & the DSP's are also SU from the gorgeous "Sweet Always" set. The sentiment is from the SU set "Fun & Fast Notes" and the flowers are Making Memories.

5 comments:

Tab said...

Oh fab card hun! Love this sweet Tilda and I'm sure your friend will too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Naoual said...

Your card is soo pretty!! Love the colours and papers you used, just beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card Jan - I think it's going to be a very busy challenge blog - Tilda's are so popular! xxx

Anonymous said...

this is a fabulous card, great choice of image and beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at just magnolia.. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Fabulous card, the papers and colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us for our first week x