Wednesday 8 April 2009

An Easter card for two challenges


This cute little fella is called Warren & was a free digi-stamp from Tinker & Co as were the papers and I can use him for two challenges this week.
The first for the new Dare You 2 Digi stamp challenge blog was a sketch and the second challenge I'm entering the card for is Stamp Something's Thursday challenge which was to make a Happy Easter card.
I've cut out Warren and put him on some SU cardstock - Chocolate Chip, with silicon for a 3D effect, the papers are also from Tinker & Co & the ribbon is from my stash. I've printed the sentiment from my computer as I didn't have a suitable stamp.
I think I'll be posting this one off today to my Sister-in-law for Easter as I think she'll like it.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

This card is great!! Love the colour combo and the bunny is such a cutie!
Hugs
Sandra xx

Zoe Tant said...

ooohh! love the bunny Jan. He's so cute!! Zoƫ

Karen said...

What a cute card - loving the bunny and the colour combination.
Thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS
Karen x

Sandra said...

Beautiful card...love this bunny and your colour combo,great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Chris said...

A gorgeous card Jan and that bunny is so cute. Love your design and the gorgeous papers too. Glad you could join us for our first challenge at DU2DS. Chris x

Ellibelle said...

so cute! I love the colors and designer papers you used.

Larissa said...

Really cute card Jan! The image of the bunny is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Oh that bunny is so cute!! Lovely card.

A Stamper's Journey said...

Really cute! I am lovin' your bunny; the way you sponged it. Clever girl!

Maureen
Happystampingmom